Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Online Mexico City Web Development Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing job/career track, and Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front- and back-end technologies.
Learn through a rigorous programming curriculum that covers a full-stack:
Learn How To Code
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend classes.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- A Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey’s University College showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a virtual classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are eager to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then our program could be right for you. Our boot camps are great options for:
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front- and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express.js, MERN Stack)
- Browser Based Technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
» Coding Part-Time 4/20/21
» Data Analytics Part-Time 12/7/20