Our programs prepare students with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding or data analytics. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes teach the latest market skills* for the fields of coding and data analytics.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills at night, which is great for adult learners.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects or web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Access the Boot Camps career services to support your transition into web development or data analytics.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through the Tecnológico de Monterrey in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In both our web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to prepare you to enter the tech market as you work to advance or change careers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show your mastery of the web development or data analytics topics covered throughout the program.